We welcome you to visit our booth or attend a lecture at the following premier Northeast regional horticultural events. Not every variety listed in the catalog or website will be available for sale at each event, so if you have specific varieties on your wish list, place your order at least a week ahead of time and specify pick up during the event.
2017 Plant Sales:
- Hellebore Festival at Pineknot Farms (I’ll be in attendance the second weekend only), Fri. Feb. 24 & Sat. Feb. 25, 2017; 10am-4pm, Clarksville, VA 434-252-1990 www.pineknotfarms.com
- Great Gardens & Landscaping Symposium, Fri. Apr. 21; 1-4pm & Sat. Apr. 22; 8:30am-4pm. Woodstock Inn & Resort, Woodstock, VT. Fee.
- Alpine Plant Sale at Stonecrop Gardens, Sat. Apr. 29, 2017; 9am-3pm, Cold Spring, NY. Free with garden admission. www.stonecrop.org
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden Spring Plant & Garden Accessory Sale, Sat., May 20; 9am-2pm; Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA 508/869-6111. Free with garden admission. www.towerhillbg.org
- Acworth Community Charitable Trust Garden Tour & Arts Sale, Sat. July 8, Acworth, NH, 10am-4pm. Fee. For info contact: (603) 835-2925, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid Atlantic Hardy Plant Society Fall Gardeners’ Market, Sat. August 26, 2017 ; 8:30am-12:30pm, Freedoms Foundation, Valley Forge, PA, www.hardyplant.org
- Hollister House After-Symposium Cocktail Party & Rare Plant Sale , Sat. Sept. 9, 4-6pm Registration required. Fee. & Garden Conservancy Open Day at Hollister House Garden on Sunday, Sept. 10, 10am-4pm. Washington, CT, Fee. www.hollisterhousegarden.org
2017/2018 Epimedium Talks:
- Montreal Garden Club, Wed. Mar. 22, 2017, location TBA. Montreal, Canada
- Polly Hill Arboretum Talk & Epimedium Sale, Sat. June 24, 2017, 795 State Rd. West Tisbury, MA www.pollyhillarboretum.org
- Fall Hosta Forum, Fri. Sept. 15 & Sat. Sept. 16, 2017, Univ. of Edinboro, Edinboro, PA. (Lecture on Sat. plant sales both days). www.wnyhosta.com
- New England Chapter of NARGS (North American Rock Garden Society) Sat. Feb. 24, 2018. Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge, 680 Hudson Rd, Sudbury, MA.